Sunday, July 22, 2007

Thank You Jesus for our First Home!!!!

How wonderful it is to be in our very own home. The Lord, as He promises, has provided us with more than I could have ever asked or dreamed. This home is exactly what I hoped for, and more, in a home. I am enjoying it so much. But I will have to say the thing the Lord has taught me so clearly in this is that its not about the house. Yes, it's great but my "Giver" is greater. I have realized that having a house, although wonderful, really is not the end all. I have found more satisfaction in my Jesus now more than ever. He is my joy and my delight and the reason for my very existence. I want to intentionally praise His holy name because He is worthy of all of my praise. May our home and the live we live in it reflect His glory. Thank You Jesus for our new home!!!





5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Miranda,

So spacious and clean! We are delighted with you in the provision that God has granted in giving you a house. May it be a safe haven of peace and encouragement for all who enter!

We love you and miss you all so much!

Meg & Nick

The Marshall's said...

It such a lovely home! Im so excited for you guys!!!!

Miss you
Christy

Anonymous said...

Your new home is beautiful! Congrats!! I enjoyed all the wonderful pics. Your family is precious!

Heather Coyle

Stephanie said...

We need a new post! Meg and I were driving around the other when she said it first, and I heartily agreed! :) What's new in yall's world? Even mundane pictures are fun: how big is Cohen these days?!
Any pictures of Robin's new son?
Love yall.
Steph Lyon

Justin, Chandra, Madelyn, Catharine and Elizabeth Martin said...

Hey Miranda! What a beautiful home! You guys look great :) It must feel so good to be settled into your new life. We are so happy for you and miss seeing you outside!! Thanks for blogging, it makes us feel closer!
Love you guys!
Chandra Martin