As the Bennett family we desire to glorify the Lord in all that we do by striving to know and love Him with all of our heart, soul, and mind.
Greetings, Friends!We love your cute (did I just say "cute") home. We miss you and pray God's blessing for you. Take care. We love you.Jordan, Jessica, & Nathan
Hello BennettsYour home is beautiful. I am so happy for you guys. Give Bailey and Cohen hugs for us.
i love it!! miranda, you've done such a beautiful job as always in making your house a home. miss you!
It is o good to see you and your beautiful home. I am so happy for you and Russ.
so happy for you guys! it is beautiful :)
Post a Comment
5 comments:
Greetings, Friends!
We love your cute (did I just say "cute") home. We miss you and pray God's blessing for you. Take care. We love you.
Jordan, Jessica, & Nathan
Hello Bennetts
Your home is beautiful. I am so happy for you guys. Give Bailey and Cohen hugs for us.
i love it!! miranda, you've done such a beautiful job as always in making your house a home. miss you!
It is o good to see you and your beautiful home. I am so happy for you and Russ.
so happy for you guys! it is beautiful :)
Post a Comment