The event lasted until midnight. Guess what time Bailey went to bed? Yep, midnight! I wouldn't believe that she could ever stay up that late. Won't do that again for a very long time, but still impressive!
Thursday, December 11, 2008
Youth Night
We finally we are able to have the youth over to our home Halloween night. Everyone trickled in after their school's football games. It was a fun laid back night. Love our youth and will miss them very much!



The event lasted until midnight. Guess what time Bailey went to bed? Yep, midnight! I wouldn't believe that she could ever stay up that late. Won't do that again for a very long time, but still impressive!
The event lasted until midnight. Guess what time Bailey went to bed? Yep, midnight! I wouldn't believe that she could ever stay up that late. Won't do that again for a very long time, but still impressive!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
how fun! i bet bailey thinks she's a teenage girl now. :o)
Post a Comment