Wednesday, December 03, 2008

Up and Running again







Just when I thought I was mastering this I am having to go back and tell you what htese pictures are. Oh Well.

Vacation at MB
Bailey turned 4 - Crazy
Bailey at Libby Lu getting a Makeover - too much
The Moody's met up with us for Vacation - They are joining us for the church Plant


The Bennett family is now blogging agian. I THINK I am mastering the art of blogging. We will just have to see how long it actually lasts. I am so ashamed that It has literally been alomst an entire year since I have last posted. TONS has happened in the past year, primarily my kids are getting huge! Anyways, as is custom for the Bennett family change is impending.

We are now deep in the process of a new church plant in Myrtle Beach in conjuction with Open Door and Cornestone out of Florence SC. Very exciting and very humbling. We have been overcome at the wisdom and sovereignty of our God in bringing us to this point. We are humbled and need your prayeres deperately that we remain a prostrate people before the Lord.

There will be many updates to come and I will do my best to keep you informed during this journey to Myrtle Beach. Which includes our family living in 4 different cities in the next 6 months. Please pray!

Anywho here is a very scattered and brief view of our last year! Enjoy!

No comments: