Friday, January 25, 2008

Cohen is ALL boy. Here he is scaling his new piano he got for Christmas. He was scaling the side of the bathtub just this morning. We have to watch him like a hawk!


Bailey loves to pretend she is getting married. Here she is with my bouquet that I had in my wedding and wearing my earrings that I wore. How precious but how very sad.







Bailey running to open her gifts

3 comments:

Jay and Heather said...

I am so glad you put a new post! Not that I do any better ;)
Oh! the kids look so big. Bailey looks like such a big girl. Glad you guys had a good Christmas.

Jay and Heather said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Josh and Donna said...

i loved all of the holiday pictures, but my absolute fave is the one where bailey has your wedding bouqet! soooooooo cute!