As the Bennett family we desire to glorify the Lord in all that we do by striving to know and love Him with all of our heart, soul, and mind.
Thursday, October 04, 2007
Bailey and Cohen
Bailey and Cohen have really started interacting with each other. Cohen loves his sister and thinks that she is the funniest thing going and Bailey is a little mama. She takes such good care of him. I can leave them in a room together for a few minutes and have Bailey make sure he doesn't get into anything he is not suppose to. What a blessing!
WOW, your kids are beautiful and getting so big!!! I was so excited to find your blog off of Hugh and Hollie's! It is superb to see all that you have been up to! Love, Gi
Hey Guys! We sure do miss you. I hope you are all doing well. I love your blog, and have enjoyed seeing your pictures. Tell Bailey that Hudson says "Hello" Alisia
Look at how big they are!! Mercy. They are so precious. Cohen looks sooo much like Russ. I'm sure you hear that a lot. How much does Cohen weigh now? That's a big boy! Looks like Russ's planting skills that he learned at Old Chimney are coming in handy. :) hee-hee!
We thought about calling ya'll up when we were passing by on our way to GA, but it was at a VERY early hour, so we didn't end up calling. We'll have to set up a time when we come down next.
Awww! To dig in the yard. I miss that small pleasure so much. You guys look great, the pictures of the fall and streams almost out weigh having a target down the road. ALMOST! Very beautiful.
5 comments:
WOW, your kids are beautiful and getting so big!!! I was so excited to find your blog off of Hugh and Hollie's!
It is superb to see all that you have been up to!
Love, Gi
he is getting so BIG! miss y'all. :o)
Hey Guys!
We sure do miss you. I hope you are all doing well. I love your blog, and have enjoyed seeing your pictures. Tell Bailey that Hudson says "Hello"
Alisia
Look at how big they are!! Mercy. They are so precious. Cohen looks sooo much like Russ. I'm sure you hear that a lot. How much does Cohen weigh now? That's a big boy! Looks like Russ's planting skills that he learned at Old Chimney are coming in handy. :) hee-hee!
We thought about calling ya'll up when we were passing by on our way to GA, but it was at a VERY early hour, so we didn't end up calling. We'll have to set up a time when we come down next.
Miss ya'll!
Awww! To dig in the yard. I miss that small pleasure so much. You guys look great, the pictures of the fall and streams almost out weigh having a target down the road. ALMOST! Very beautiful.
Post a Comment