Tuesday, September 11, 2007

Mom comes too!

My mom also came up for my birthday and spent the night as well. I have to tell you, my mom gave me the sweetest present. six years ago we went to Pawly's Island as a family. We were in one of the shops on the island and I saw a gorgegous pair of hoop earrings. They were unique in that they were reversible. One side was white gold and the other was yellow gold. Well, to my astonishment my mom has been searching for those earrings for six years and found some and gave them to me as my birthday gift. How incredibly thoughtful!! Thank you mom!

Bailey getting her hair done for church by Kiki


Mom can still do a fantastic french braid! She looked so cute. Her daddy loved it.


The three of us before heading off to church


Cohen hanging out in Bailey's room before bed


Our dear friend Stephanie, her mom, and her sweet girl, Anna, stopped in on their way back to North Carolina from Georgia. We were so excited to see some of our most favorte friends. Life is so different without them. Anna's Grandmother is the best! They are playing princess...go figure with two little girls :)

3 comments:

Jay and Heather said...

Bailey looks so tall and thin. I am glad you came back to the blog. I was a little worried you were giving up. I can't believe Cohen is 6 months old. How are things going with you guys? Crazy busy like us I am sure! Keep posting, I was missing you all.

Keva said...

Yeaaaa! Your back. And then so many post to read and catch up with. Ya'll look great. Bailey is getting so big. Dido Heather...keep posting!

Hollie Carson said...

Miranda,
Hey girl! Love your blog. I added ya'll to our blog. I was visiting yours through Stephanie's and thought I should EVENTUALLY add you to ours. Please check out my second blog that is shared amongst several authors: prayerofhannah.blogspot.com It's a parenting blog and we'd LOVE your feedback and comments concerning on what we will elaborate.