
We are so excited to finally start bolgging. It took me forever because I needed to take blogging 101. Thanks Stephanie. Hopefully I will be diligent to keep everyone updated as we make our big move to Seneca, South Carolina.
As the Bennett family we desire to glorify the Lord in all that we do by striving to know and love Him with all of our heart, soul, and mind.
5 comments:
Yeah! You did it! I'm so proud you got it deen beofre yall leave, b/c you know we will all want to be seeing pictures of your new home/world, and those babies as they keep growing! We sure love yall. See you tomorrow at your Going Away party.
Stephanie
Miranda,
So glad that we will still be able to hear of your family as everyone grows up! We love you guys!
In HIM,
Nick & Meg
WOW! How super exciting. We will truly miss you guys. We are so excited about your new journey that God is taking you on. We will be sure to check in and stay posted on your life. This is so great. Love to you!
Dawn Gunnels
i am so excited to hear about all the Lord has planned for the "other bennetts" in SC. hugs!
Yey!! I was so glad to see you on here :) I can't wait to see more pictures!! Hope you all are doing well...
Love, Shannon
Post a Comment